Collection Collage

Is there something physical you collect? I have a physical collection of the Illustrated Harry Potter books. I've been getting them all as they are released.
What digital collections do you have? I have a digital collection of photos, my favorite being photos from my trip to Europe this Summer.
How does the digital world affect the way we collect? The digital world affects the way we collect because it gives us the ability to store a large number of things without taking up space. Things like writings, letters, photos, and music can be saved digitally without taking any extra space.
Set up collecting parameters for your digital collection (do a search or two to see if it's plausible):
What will you? (be as specific as possible, ie. swimming pools in Philadelphia) People sitting on benches

How many? (example 10… less is more because you will be processing each image you collect!)
Where to source ( online - google maps, instagram)? 3 because benches are hard.

Why did you choose to collect what you did? I chose this because people use these spaces to relax, wait, nap, do work, socialize, and many other things in a public space. I think that benches are interesting places to think about.


Comments