Franken Animal

  1. What characteristics make up your personality? (energetic, talkative, thoughtful, brave)
    I'm very outgoing and energetic. I enjoy talking to people and making friends. I also can sometimes be introverted and like to be alone. I really like to support other people and am really caring towards my loved ones.
  2. Is there something distinct about your appearance that feels like an important part of who you are? (Hair, eyes, height, skin color)
    I'm fairly pale, even in the summer. I have dark blonde hair and greenish blue eyes, and I have a really average body size.
  3. Is there an activity that you love? (travel, building things, singing, climbing)
    I like to go to new places, whether it's traveling or to new local spots. I also love to put things together and figure out how to create things.
  4. Is there a creature that you've felt an affinity to for a long time?
    I used to think that I was a tiger because of my high energy, but I think of myself as more of a bird, horse, dog, or deer now.
  5. What animals could embody the characteristics you listed above?
    A horse could represent my energy and support for my loved ones. A bird could represent going new places. A deer can embody my free spirit and my energy.
  6. What location(s) would this new creature exist in?
    I would like my creature to exist in a city but surrounded by nature. I think that this location speaks to my nature as a person. It could either be in a grassy patch surrounded by buildings, or on a grassy hill with a large city in the distance.

Comments